Well – what a ride and I am not even half way there! I have a lot to say about this journey, and I cannot believe I have been able to actually stick with it so far! 12 days and I have SOMEHOW been able to stick to it!
How do I feel? Great! Clearly I have energy! This was after a stroller walk:
Arron has been bringing me juice personally every 2 days to ensure the freshness. I am enjoying all sort of delicious raw-ness! Spinach, kale, apple, celery, carrot, ginger, you name it! Here is my program:
Days 1-7, 1 16oz Bottle a day.
Days 8-12, 2 16oz Bottles a day.
3 Day Cleanse 13-15, 6 16oz Bottles a day.
Days 16-21, 2 16oz Bottles a day.
Days 22-28, 1 16oz Bottle a day.
So, starting Friday I will be doing a 3-day ALL juice cleanse. I am finishing up the 2-per day juices which I have been subbing for breakfast and lunch but having some lean protein and fruit/veggies where needed for hunger.
As I head into the 3-day cleanse, I am planning on writing every evening about how I feel! Here are some of my juices:
A few more questions that I have been asked:
1. How much does this cost? We will ask Arron this on the air in 2 weeks
2. Are you tired? Nope but I am sleeping REALLY well! Waking up rested and don’t need more sleep.
3. Do you crave anything? Not yet but I think I might when I start the cleanse tomorrow.
4. What about coffee? I have been having my normal morning coffee but noticed that I stopped having my afternoon coffee 2 days ago – no withdrawals.
5. Have you lost weight? Yes. I will reveal that later. But yes, after 11 days I did lose weight.
I have a big beautiful Paleo style meal that I am making myself tonight before my 3-day fast. I will Instagram it so you can see “the last supper”